Livermore Instruments SPAMS 3.0 instruments are available immediately.
Systems start at $350,000.
- Sampling rate: 1.06 liters per minute.
- Desorption/Ionization Laser: 248 nm excimer with automatic gas fill and halogen absorbent exhaust filter; 10 mJ/pulse; 250 shots/second. The wavelength is field-changable to most excimer laser gas wavelengths and 1000 Hz instruments are available.
- 250 particles analyzed per second.
- Simultaneous acquisition of mass spectra in both polarities.
- Mass resolution ~450
- Mass Spectra from up to 99.5% of all particles tracked
- A single inlet focuses particles ranging from 0.1 to 12 um.
- Form factor: wheeled cart, 50” wide, 44” tall and 28” deep, mounted on castors; ~350 lbs.
- Electrical Power Requirements: 11 Amps 120V power; 6 Amps 240 V. Plug wired for 20 amps unless specified otherwise.
- Oil-free vacuum system.
- Real-Time and off-line data analysis software included.
- Certified for operation in Europe (CE) and in nearly all other jurisdictions.*
* We love our testing laboratory. If you have CE testing requirements, contact us and we'll happily refer you to them.